Looking after your personal data is a big deal and we are dedicated to protecting your details and respecting your privacy. The following policy (together with our terms and conditions) set outs how we monitor and use your personal details. You can request to see what details we hold at any time by contacting email@example.com
Information that we collect from you
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.pleasurethelabel.com. This includes personal details such as your name, email address, telephone number, shipping address(es) and billing address
- Your transactions
- Technical information such as your IP address, dates and times of login, location and browser usage
- Marketing preferences
- Correspondence which includes any communication to our customer service team
Use of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To complete and fulfil any transactions
- To improve the use of our website
- For legitimate interests such as on-site personalization
- To notify you of changes to our services
- To provide you with information regarding promotions, products and services via our selected third-party marketing providers if you have chosen to opt in to such services
- We may share information with companies who help us to tailor your shopping experience. These may include social media platforms, marketing and advertising services and loyalty schemes. We do not share your personal details with these organizations but we share your product viewing and purchase history to help us make better recommendations both on our website and on other markerting channels.
If at any point you wish to unsubscribe from our marketing communications, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which is sent on every email/sms campaign or by updating your preferences in your account.
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary to operate our business.
Disclosure of your information
Our chosen third-party providers will only collect, use and disclose the information provided to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
For example, we may share your data with our logistics partners, payment providers, e-commerce platforms, returns services, personalization partners and courier companies.
We will NEVER give content for our third-party providers to use your information for their marketing purposes
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
To make full use of the online shopping experience at rebelliousfashion.co.uk on your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalized features of this website by using them.
Security and data retention
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.